Friday, July 20, 2012

Lost

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪  Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to?
Do you know?  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪


This Diana Ross classic lingers in my memory every so often.  How would I forget?  This was one of our graduation songs in 1990.


Looking back, I think I always knew what I really wanted.  But things changed along the way.  Indecision sets in.


Every night before I fall asleep, my mind wanders through a lot of unanswered questions.  What is it that I really want?  What have I done to get what I want?  Am I happy with the decisions I've made through the years?  Or it could have been better?  What if I said 'yes' to this, 'no' to that?  What if I did this?  And so on...

Some of these questions exist to this very day.

It's that feeling of wanting to do something and yet you do not know when or where or how to start.


I'm 33, and I still do not know the answers.


So help me God.



No comments:

Post a Comment